HAPPY NEW GIRL SCOUT YEAR!
GSHPA is kicking off our 2021/2022 membership year with nearly 13,000 Girl Scout members who are ready for new adventures, friendships, and opportunities to make the world a better place! According to your feedback during the annual Girl Scout Voices Count survey, members who participate in a variety of activities from the four pillars of the Girl Scout Leadership Experience have more fun! So we’ve outlined a few opportunities to help get you started with each of the four pillars.
- Rise Up with the Girl Scouts Fall Fundraiser Program – happening now until November 10
- Learn more about the new Girl Scout Cookie and get ready for the upcoming Girl Scout Cookie Program that kicks off in January 2022
- Earn a few of the 28 newly released badges in categories such as Math in Nature, Cookie Business, and Digital Leadership – you can earn these on your own or join GSHPA staff for one of our Badge Days (virtual and in person options available)
- Team up with friends to complete a Girl Scout Journey and make an impact in your community – you can complete these as a troop or join GSHPA staff for one of our Journey events (virtual and in person options available)
- Plan an overnight or day trip to one of our four camp properties – click HERE for sample activities, schedules, meals, and more
- Attend one of the many events happening at our four camp properties – click HERE to browse our 2021/2022 program calendar
STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math)
- Invite a friend to join you during our most popular virtual series: STEAM with the Program Team, held every Wednesday at 4:30 p.m.
- Make new friends and enjoy hands on activities led by GSHPA staff at our newly created STEAM Saturdays at Camp events
Throughout the year’s adventures, please make sure you share your stories with others in your community so they learn more about how Girl Scouts everywhere are making a difference. And don’t forget to submit a Mission Moment so that we can share your experiences with Girl Scouts across our 30 county footprint. Let the fun begin!